Terms and Conditions (GTC) and customer information
Riart Fashion Germany offers design products (handbags) for sale.
Statutory information within the meaning of Article 246a § 1 EGBGB can be found in the following paragraphs:
– Revocation instructions with sample revocation form: § 5
-Statutory warranty rights: § 8
– Terms of payment: § 7
-Terms of delivery: § 6
§ 1 Conclusion of the Contract
(1) The presentation of goods on the internet shop is not a binding offer for conclusion of a purchase contract. You will be required to submit an order for an offer.
(2) By submitting the order via the Internet shop you submit a binding offer directed at the conclusion of a contract for the goods in your shopping basket.
(3) We acknowledge receipt of your order by sending a confirmation email. This order confirmation does not yet constitutes acceptance of the offer. It is used only to inform the customer that the order has been placed. The declaration of acceptance of the offer takes place by the delivery of the goods or an explicit declaration of acceptance.
(4) When ordering via our online store, the ordering process consists of 3 steps. The first step is to select the desired goods. In the second step you enter your customer data, including billing address and the delivery address if different. In the third and final step, you have the option to check and correct all the information if necessary (eg, name, address, payment method items), before placing your order by clicking ‘Submit Order’.
(5) We conclude contracts only with unrestrictedly contractually capable natural persons who have reached the legal age or with legal persons. The data required for the order must be complete and accurate. By placing an order, you acknowledge that you have reached the age of 18.
§ 2. Storage of the text of the contract
We will store the contractual text of your order. We will send you an order confirmation as well as contract confirmation with all order data to the e-mail address you provided. Contract language is German.
§ 3 Retention of ownership
The delivered goods shall remain our property until all our receivables have been paid in full.
§ 4 Prices, shipping costs, return shipment costs in the event of revocation
All prices are final and they include VAT. There are no shipping costs, unless otherwise expressly stated or agreed. If you exercise an existing cancellation right, the return shipment is free for you.
§ 5 Right of revocation for consumers
|Right of revocation|
|You have the right to withdraw from this agreement within fourteen days without stating a reason.The revocation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party specified by you who is not the transporter have/has taken possession of the goods. If goods ordered in one order are delivered separately, the revocation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party specified by you who is not the transporter have/has taken possession of the last goods.In order to exercise your right of revocation, you are to inform us,|
|Riart-Fashion-GermanyThornerstraße 1880993 MünchenTelefon: 089/1403929Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
by means of an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent via post, fax or email) about your decision to withdraw from this agreement. You can use the sample revocation form attached but it is not compulsory.
Sending notification of your intention to exercise your right of revocation prior to expiry of the period of revocation shall be sufficient to comply with the period of revocation.
|Consequences of revocation|
|If you withdraw from this agreement, we shall refund all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs that arise if you have selected a form of delivery other than the cheapest form of standard delivery offered by us) without undue delay and within fourteen days at the latest from the date on which we received the notice of revocation. For this refund we use the same method of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged any fees for this refund.We may refuse the refund until the goods have been returned to us or until such time as you have provided evidence that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and, at all events, within fourteen days at the latest from the date on which you notified us of your withdrawal from the agreement. The deadline shall be deemed to have been complied with if the goods are dispatched prior to expiry of the deadline.
We will bear the cost of returning the goods.
You shall only be required to compensate any loss of value if said loss of value can be attributed to any unnecessary handling of the goods for the purpose of testing the condition, properties and functionality of said goods.
|Sample revocation form|
|(If you want to cancel the contract, please complete this form and send it back to us)- To:Riart-Fashion-Germany
– I/we (*) hereby withdraw from the agreement signed by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of consumer(s):
– Address of consumer(s):
– Signature of consumer(s) (only for communication on paper)
§ 6 Delivery
Unless otherwise stated in the offer, we ship the goods within 2-3 working days after receipt of the payment. Delivery within Germany is usually within 7 working days; delivery abroad within 30 working days. Delivery will be made by us or or by us appointed delivery partner. For details, refer to the shipping information on the Site.
§ 7 Payment
The payment is made in advance by bank transfer or PayPal. The payment of the purchase price is due on the conclusion of the contract. Delivery will be made only after receipt of payment.
§ 8 Warranty
The warranty is based on the statutory provisions.
(1) At initiation, completion, execution and termination of a purchase contract, we will collect, store and process data in accordance with statutory provisions.
(2) The personal data you provide to us, for example when ordering or by e-mail (e.g., your name and contact details) will be processed only for correspondence with you and only for the purposes for which provided them. We share your information only to the company responsible for the delivery, so far as it is necessary for the delivery of the goods.
(3) We assure you that we will not pass your personal data to third parties, unless we are legally obliged or you have given your express consent. If we employ the services of third parties to perform processing procedures, those procedures are performed in full compliance with the provisions of the German Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz).
(4) Personal data which have been communicated to us through our website are only stored until the purpose for which they were entrusted to us is fulfilled. As far as commercial and tax law retention periods must be observed, the duration of storage of certain data may be up to 10 years.
(5) If you do not agree any more with storage of your personal data or they have become incorrect, we will under the statutory provisions arrange an appropriate deletion, correction or blocking of your data. You can request free information about all personal data that we hold about you. For questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data and for information on correction, blocking or deletion of data, please contact us. Our contact details can be found in the imprint.
(6) If we refer or link from our domain to third parties’ websites, we can assume no warranty or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the contents or the data security of them. As we have no control over third parties’ compliance with privacy provisions, you should separately review the privacy policies provided in each case.
§ 10 Final Provisions
Should individual provisions be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. Only German law will apply with the exclusion of UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. With respect to a consumer this choice of law only applies insofar as no mandatory provisions of law of the country in which he/she has his/her place of residence or habitual residence are restricted as a result. If the customer is not a consumer, the place of jurisdiction is Munich.